Monday 20 April 2015

Here Come's The Sun - OOTD


70s trend OOTD - Paisley Dress

70s trend OOTD - Paisley Dress

70s trend OOTD - Paisley Dress

70s trend OOTD - Paisley Dress

70s trend OOTD - Paisley Dress

70s trend OOTD - Paisley Dress

70s trend OOTD - Paisley Dress

70s trend OOTD - Paisley Dress

I know for a fact that I am not the only one who is over the moon to see the sun! 

Dress - Boohoo
Boots - Miss Selfridge 
Bag - F&F
Sunglasses - Camden Market
Necklace - Topshop 

Now that it's actually here, it's hard not to get carried away. The desire to dress yourself head-to-toe in full-on Summer attire is strong, but believe it or not we are still in that transitional stage. The sun is warm but the wind is bitter, and understanding how to dress in such weather is so difficult. 

My last transitional OOTD was a bit more A/W focused than this one, but as each week goes by, I feel like we can get a bit braver. The coats have been put away, and tights are not so much of a necessity anymore. 

This Boohoo dress has been one of my first SS15 wardrobe purchases. The 70s trend is at large right now,so Paisley is a staple print. The are so many colour combos to choose from, and I feel the blues and pinks in this particular print really compliment the array of colours in my hair right now. I love the cut of it too. The bell sleeves create a typical 70s silhouette, whilst the skater dress style keeps it modern. The square neckline is also really flattering. 

Because of the busy nature of the print, this is a piece that doesn't require too many accessories. I've just paired it with my Miss Selfridge knee high boots  (it's not that warm) to continue the retro look, my F&F bag, some Camden Market sunglasses and a delicate gold and semi-precious stone drop necklace from Topshop

Let's just hope the weather continues to get better. The Spring/Summer trends right now are on point!



No comments :

Post a Comment