Friday 6 June 2014

My Day at Graduate Fashion Week

So last week I was incredibly lucky to get press passes to Graduate Fashion Week so I could show you lovely people some of the amazing design talent that is out there. 

Every single person who knew I was going had only one question : What are you going to wear? 

At and event like this, aside from the stands and fashion shows, the style of everyone attending is one of the biggest features. 

A mixture of fashion graduates, fashion bloggers, trend setters are among the crowd, so when I was searching through my wardrobe for an outfit, I was definitely feeling the pressure. 

In the stress of organizing the day, I had left my outfit until the last minute, so a rushed trip to Bedford town center was on the cards. 

One thing I learnt from the time I attended London Fashion Weekend wearing the biggest pair of heels I own is to dress comfortably, so with that in mind, I was on the hunt for a jumpsuit and some sandals with a small heel. 

For fashion that isn't too expensive but has brilliant mix and match abilities, I know I can always rely on New Look. 

An event like this isn't the time to step outside your comfort zone. I love my monochrome, so this Black, Strappy Palm Tree Print Jumpsuit was exactly what I was looking for. I paired it with these Peep Toe Buckle Block Heel Sandals , a black floral hair garland  and this colorful mini satchel from Dune. 


No comments :

Post a Comment